Thursday, January 13, 2011

Already One week Haven Updated My blog..
I'm Busy to study the account, add math and tuition this few week.
I'm still can't adaption my school and tuition life.
although it already two week, but i can't wake up when 6o'clock..
For me, sleep is important... hahaha~
I'm a bit busy when start my form 4 life..
but after i control my time table,
i feel i'm free.. and i always have a short nap during a day, except Tuesday...

They say From 4 is Honey Moon, But i not think so.
because have many homework waiting me to do, and all the subjects are strange..
For example, Add Math, Account.. Two of this subject make me kepala sakit...
I need to find my sister to teach me add math..
because my tuition teacher think i'm god.. she teach so fast..
and what she teach i can't understand... :(
Got any tuition suggest????

hahaha~ long time did't use English to update my blog..
because my English broken so much...
In the new year, i hope my English can be better than before.. :)












Hope I can Do the best in rabbit year...











Piang Piang~ add math and account you are die.. wakakakka~

Nite.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment