Sunday, October 30, 2011

Jiin sis's little Birthday Party. ♥

My sister was celebrated her birthday on Saturday,
We took a lot of photos, 

Show On!!!!


3 of us.
Jiin, Ngee and Me. 


Ngee and Me.


Yi and me. 


Hahahahha, 6 beautiful girls, 
原谅我的自恋嘛~



hahahha~ Jiin sis, you are so funny. 


My sister and her Dear friends
( Include the Momo. =.=)


A big Gang of her friends.. 


After took photo with her big gang friends, 
then until us. :))


hahah~ A funny photo. :)


My sister has 3 cakes,
One is make by Mum, 
One is Buy from a jiejie who are so sayang us,
One is buy from her friends. 




Took with the cakes. :))




Yi and sis. :D


OMG, Momo 失嗮语态咯~


3 of us, they are always together. 




hahahha~ Cheer. 




许愿中,
槿说:“愿我妹妹越来越美越来越瘦,越来越有$$,成绩越来越好。”

OMG, 蛋糕被糟蹋了~:((



"Clean" Face. hahaha


A beautiful with beautiful cakes.


Momo, you look so pro wor. XD




We are crazy Human. XDD



Girls, I love you. Muacks.






I'm a rude girl, I 强吻 my sister. XD





End with This photo.
Jiin and Ngee,
Both of them are my lover.
Still got many photos inside my computer but lazy to upload. 
ahahha~

..........................................................

Next topic : 
Another Korea Group that i love.


Miss A 
In this group has two member are come from China. 
They are 菲 and 佳

佳 is the yelllow colour hair that one, 
菲 is the brown colour that one. 
They are so great, 
I dun know they are come from China before and i think they are Korean,
hahahah~ 

the girl who stand between Fei and Jia is Min,
hahaha~ same name with me. 
I think she is leader in this group. 

In this group, I most love Suzy, 
who stand beside Jia,
She is only 17 years old, 
hhahah~ 
Her sound so sweet and nice. 
And her dance also so nice. 

Suzy- 秀智


They are funny girls. XD


Suzy and Jia.
This photo is took on Suzy's birthday. 


Suzy and Fei were doing du du mouth. ahhaha 
Cute..


Took at place for practice dance. 
Emo-ing. hahaha


She can be a Hot girl


She can also be a pretty girl.


She can also be a sporty girl. ahhaha


他们跟Nickhun拍广告, 
做么是Nickhun, 做么不是玉泽演?!
Haiz. 没有关系啦,
反正Nickhun也很帅,
因为倩喜欢他~ahahaha

thats all. 
Good Night. 

Next post :
Not Idea. hahahha~

Tomorrow is school day and also exam day so need to sleep early. 
Gambateh. Science?! 
hahahha~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment