Sunday, October 23, 2011

Special Post to Chian. ♥

11/10/2011( Tuesday) was Chian's birthday,
Some classes start their exam on that day,
But, we did't exam on that day,
And someone was bring their own phones to school,
And we were using their phone to took photo.

We decide to celebrate her, HuiHui's & Miki's Birthday after exam.
ahhaha~ Hope it can come fast,
Can't wait for it. XD


Shemin and Me.
Shemin ♥ Angry Bird, 
so i edited it with an angry bird. XD

hahaha~ 3 of us,
Make some funny faces,

wow, hahaha~ sweet memory. XD

Although our love not so beautiful,
But the real love inside our hearts are so beautiful and pretty, ♥

hahahah~ we were smile with show our teeth. XD



I love it so much,
Chian, Shimin And Me,
We Are Best Friends.

Babies, I love you so much. ♥

.............................................................................

Long time didn't post redi,
hahahah~
busy for Exam,
Really Mati  lox.
Some subjects i also dun know how to answer the question,
Haiz...

 2pm is coming to Malaysia Open Concert,
But i didn't  go, because not $$
and Mum is not allow,
OMG, I'm so SAD.
My 玉泽演, My handsome Boy, 


Sporty man, ♥

wow, Took photo with peace. :))

He is so Handsome and Pretty.♥

But when he make up look so Man and Mature,
hahah~ ♥


I think I'm Crazy with them. hahahahah~
  
Next Post is about My sister (jiin)'s Birthday party, 
And another Korea Group that I ♥.


Good Night. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment