Friday, November 12, 2010

一位不认识的网友写给我的一封信

Dear Seng Miin,

How are you? I just came back from Malaysia yesterday. I’m a teacher and I brought my pupils for a 4D3N tour – 2 nights in Cameron Highlands and 1 night in KL.

On Wednesday – 2 days ago - after we left Camerons on our way to KL, we stopped at Tanjung Malim for lunch. It was my first time to Tanjung Malim and the name was very familiar…

That is when I remembered you – my sweet Facebook friend who likes dancing : ) You are from Tanjung Malim am I right?

Anyway, we just drove through the place and stopped for lunch at Garden Seafood restaurant. A lot of the waiters and waitresses there were very young and I was thinking of you – that maybe some of them are your friends / classmates / schoolmates?

If you have any friends working there you can ask them and if they were working there on Wednesday I’m sure they will remember us – 108 noisy boys and girls eating at Garden Seafood – you can imagine the noise…hee

Hm…I did walk around a bit after lunch – opposite the restaurant there is a Tanjung Malim Budget Hotel. In fact, when we drove through Tanjung Malim, I was surprised to see quite a few hotels.
I remember we drove by a Bunga Raya Hotel and another restaurant called Garden Deli.

I’m sure all these places are very very familiar to you Seng Miin. So you must be smiling when you read my letter. But you must remember – that was my first time to Tanjung Malim.

And like I said, I straight away thought of you my little dancer friend : )

Anyway, just wanted to share with you about my very first visit to your home town. I also want to say Hi and thanks for adding me as your Facebook friend.

I’ve been wanting to write to you but I never really got down to it hee…

I also want to say I hope I have the chance to see you dance one day. I think it’s nice that you like dancing and I support you 100%.
I believe that one day you will be an accomplished dancer and you might even start your own dance school : )

Lastly, I think you have a very nice name : )

Ok…I think I had better stop here. Otherwise you will start to fall asleep reading my long and boring letter.

Please take care and I hope to hear from you Seng Min.

Warmest regards,
Pete



 只想说:“谢谢”
Thank

4 comments: