Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Birthday presents. ♥

Haha~ My birthday was pass long time ago,
But my friends were gave me my birthday presents when reopen school,
Anyway, I'm here to say Thanks to you all,
Thanks to someone who wished me,
Thanks to someone who gave me Birthday Presents,
Thanks to someone who are real Remember my birthday,
Thanks to someone who wished me about 8 times with different ways,
Thanks to someone who Love me, Sayang me, Miss me. 
Thanks to someone who is my lovers,

My Birthday Presents : 

My First Present,Given by Miki, WeiTing, Joey


This "thing" is always beside me when i sleep. hahah~ 



My second present,
Given by Limay and Hui Hui. Thanks a lot. hahah~ 



Taeyang's Album. Solar. 
wow, Love it so much.. 
Given By MeiChian~ Thanks.



I also dun know why this photo always tebalik. =.=
Anyway, Thanks to Ruyi, This is IU's Album, 
I love her so much, Her voice so sweet. hahah~


hahah~ This is given by Pak. 
Thanks, inside also include the souvenirs..
Thanks a lot.. 



This dress given by Shemin. ahhah~
Thanks. Actually i choose myself then she paid.. ahhah~
Anyway, Thanks. 


hahah~ This given by My sister- Esther. 
Thanks, jiejie. 

My er jie gave me a a duan ku.. thanks, but she wear it redi.. ahhaha~

Here, I need to special to thanks a friend.
He is my friend,
But we didn't chat with each other redi have 3 years,
But he remember my birthday and bought me presents,
I knew the present is so expensive, 
Hahahha~ Thankyou...
And he PostLaju to my shop and has a birthday card. thanks.




haha~ 不好意思~让你破费了~
真的很。。。
我们很久没有联络了,但是你还是坚持要送我礼物,
其实真的不需要,
无论如何,谢谢你~~


No comments:

Post a Comment