Monday, July 11, 2011

Went To Ipoh ♥

I went to Ipoh at this Morning,
We went to 玉福满eat 点心~
wow, Nice  ♥
Ipoh is my mum's hometown,
so when we holiday or free we will going to there for visit my grandmum,

after 点心, we are going to garndmum's house, 
and stay at there until lunch time, 
Then we are going to "Up And Up" to use our lunch,
I love to go,
cause their famous Food is Curry鱼头,
Yummy,  ♥
After That We are going to Jusco,
hahahah~ I am going to Popular for bought books
-梦想青年旅舍
-约定


I write this post for show a bag bought my sister,
wakkaka~ she bought from me cause i get 1A,
but i did't told her that i get 2G, wakakak
Actually the first ime i saw the bag i think it is oldish and mature,
tak ngam me,

But i also use it, 
because it is my sister bought for me,

wakkaka~ can't see nicely?
haha~ lazy to take again, 

Before went to Ipoh 

I ask My mum bought this for me, 
香槟~==

Thats all, 
GoodNight, friends  ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment