Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hi ♥

Hi, Long Time No see,
Hahaha~
I am sharing something was past.. :)

I so cham leh,
Always tuition.. Haiz.. :(

I went to Kemp Alam Sekitar Last week,
Took a lot of pictures

Fatin ♥

Gang of MES ♥

After we made camp, we slept at there,

I was using hands to eat when went to this camp.

Chian was feed me ate the "Durian Porridge "
So sweet, beh tahan

Yi and her friends were going to this camp also,
Nice pic.. ♥

haha~ leng ♥

we sat this "BUS"...

End.... ♥


Yesterday was WeiTing's birthdayy,
we were celebrated her birthday, we took a lot of photo with her,

Love it so much ♥
so cute.

I and chian look so hiao...-.-

hahah~ ting's 招牌动作~

We decided to kiss her.. ♥

hahhaa~ wat a funny photo. ♥

see the Chian so hiao. ahah~
Dududu~:DD

最正常的一张照片~♥

After celebrated her birthday, then we went to tuition,
My teacher fetch us back after tuition,
On the car,

so ugly la, but nevermind.. XD

Leng lox. ♥
Ah Moi ini always say she so FATT.. 
really want to kill her.. ==

I had a party with my dancer group yesterday,
we took a lot of funny pic, 
the memory stick was at someone there, 
so after i get it, I will upload to facebook or few to here.

I am not feeling well, 
Need To rest well,
Who are not feeling well must rest more and drink more water,
Cause the bad weather, we easy to get sick, 
Be careful, ♥

Love you all, ♥

Exam is coming soon,
although this exam is not important but need to do revision also, 
Gambateh.. ♥









No comments:

Post a Comment