Wednesday, December 5, 2012

SPM is going to END soon

Lets start to celebrate party, 
The hardest time is over later, 
I want to "THROW" my bag away, 
I want to CLEAN and PICK UP all the revision books, 
I want to CLEAN my house and CHANGE a new environment, 
I want to go to TRIP with my friends and my family, 
I want to go for the Car UNDANG ,of cause before that i want to go for the L ,
I want to SHOP with my sisters before Chinese New Year, 
I want to have a PART-TIME JOB to earn some money, 
I want to KEEP FIT (this is the most difficult thing for me)
I want to SLEEP in house from night until morning, 
I want to go out to CELEBRATE my birthday and Christmas with friends,
I want to COUNT DOWN for New Year,

I want to ENJOY my holiday with waste and earn money..... 











Goodbye, SPM
Goodbye, SMK METHODIST TANJONG MALIM
Goodbye, SECONDARY LIFE
Goodbye, MY SWEETHEART TEACHERS 
Goodbye, CLASS THAT I USED BEFORE
Goodbye, THE SMELLY TOILET 
Goodbye, NOT SO YUMMY FOODS
Goodbye, My PAST-TENSE BEST FRIENDS
Goodbye, MY SWEET MEMORIES 
Goodbye, SECONDARY LOOK

I MISS AND LOVE U NOWWWWWW~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment