Thursday, March 1, 2012

Photos

This post didn't have anything need to write, 
So i post my photos to here.. 


I were used my phone effect to edit it. ahahha~


I love it so much. hahaha~


Took in the car. :DD


hahah~ with 38 chian..
Where shemin?! :(


crazy Lee Mei Chian, she said her eyes looked like so tired, so she closed her eyes. 


haha~ i show my teeth. XDD


emm. Not so nice, but want to upload to here also. ahha~


we smiled to each other.. XDD


haha~ she loves to dudu her mouth. ahahaha~

Shemin, where are you?!
I want to take photo with you, 
Miss the time that we always take photo together. ahahha~

Take care to all My friendss,
Cause of the "good" weather, 
Many of them are sick.. 
My dear- Shimin is sicking now. 
hope she can recover as fast as possible. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment